Skip to main content

Universe C - Liya's memory of Classroom Resort, Seh-Ren

What follows is Liya Ilya's commentary on a photo she found from her old files during her time in "Universe C".

I remember this photo quite well. It was one of my first memories of existence before I had to move to Dragon Universe. We used a tripod and a digital camera in taking this shot, using the scenic view of Classroom Resort.

Tzouka, a timid boy who was one of my first acquaintances, was exceptionally good at computers. Carrying a sling bag wherever he goes, he often showed me his talents in "coding", and to this day, I thank him for giving me knowledge as well.

Dr. Haragen Callister, the "professor" managing Classroom Resort, often wore eccentric clothing and taught us about the existence of different universes aside from this one. He seemed serious at first, but he often makes silly puns from time to time in lectures.

Classroom Resort is what it is - a "school" for different entities like us. Dr. Callister said that both Tzouka and I were one of the main "catalysts" for creating Seh-Ren, but I still didn't understand that, even today.

So, what was Universe C in a nutshell? A separate universe from ours? Where is it now? I am not sure myself, but according to the SA (Scientific Adjudicators), it might still exist somewhere, but we need access through an entity that once belonged there - I myself included. 

Back to the present day. We tried some experiments after discussing this photo but to no avail. My memories were too hazy, even with this photo in hand. I hope to find more photos related to Universe C to hopefully connect Dragon Universe and the rest of Quasaria to it. After all, I miss my old home.

It's been a while...

...wait, I think I remember something.

There was...a blue-flamed savior...

[ END OF TRANSCRIPTION ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UI2 Charts and Fanbands

During the era when pop charts were flying high both in the West and the Eastern countries, the United Imaginary Islands (UI2), where Enidouka is a member country, also had their own version of song lists. 

Simon Stallavia, Gelford IX Hunter

The following is an archive based on the narratives observed in Lost Utopia centered on Simon Stallavia, a Gelford IX Hunter.  Lost Utopia Entry Date: 05/31/2023

Observations of the Dragon Universe, vol. 1

These reports were prepared by Osmant Amarinth, a chemical researcher, and Phanta Sea, a wandering voyager of different “universes”.