Skip to main content

Simon Stallavia, Gelford IX Hunter

The following is an archive based on the narratives observed in Lost Utopia centered on Simon Stallavia, a Gelford IX Hunter. 

Lost Utopia Entry Date: 05/31/2023

A Troublemaker, Found

Simon Stallavia and the other IX Hunters were chasing Weiss (originally Dr. Z / The Demon) who changed his appearance but was still the same person. This implies that Dr. Z / The Demon was not completely disintegrated but rather "transcended" outside of the Maestro Universe. 

He became known as Weiss and caused havoc on the Red Planet in Galaxia (Lost Utopia).

Assisting Simon is a buff sidekick named Joe who fights slightly shirtless with strength (and ice). They had Weiss surrounded (by IX troops) while Weiss is murmuring something about the Cherubim)

(vision of the younger versions of the Cherubim crying over a tragic loss)

A fight ensues with Weiss wielding a purple lightning bow and arrow, he slightly dodges Joe's wall smash attack (with ice), eventually, Joe and the other IX Hunters had him surrounded. Weiss launches a yellow orb at Simon (think Kakyoin scene) but tries to survive when being asked by Joe.

They already captured Weiss but Simon is having doubts about his life and is slowly giving in to Weiss' vision (and could die anytime soon).

(vision: Broken being told a "copycat")

(Weiss murmuring about how Simon's character is based on an "outside author")

The Cherubim appear (semi-transparent white fraternal twins). Joe is hesitant about the Cherubim but Simon knows they can be helpful. 

Cherubim shows how Broken fought his way to claiming his own identity and not getting swayed by being "based on something/someone else", so Simon decided to live on.


Aftermath: Simon's Backstory

Upon returning to the space station, Cherubim reveals that Simon actually requested to have his memory changed:

As being an Immortal can be easily passed from one person to another (like a virus), The Maestro Universe had almost crumbled to nothing, and Simon was the last survivor. The "immortality" that the Immortals thought was a gift, ended up depleting their resources, thus, bringing back the concept that the Maestro's Immortality was nothing more than a curse instead of being a blessing.

People's mental health deteriorated and almost all the people who were "infected by the virus" passed away (Immortals, by the effect of the Maestro's Immortality Law, can only die by ███ ). Immortals, when they die, do not leave any corpse behind and simply disintegrate into space dust.

Simon, who witnessed the death of many of his acquaintances, saw a glimmer of life in twins, who introduced themselves as The Cherubim, and could help him "transcend" just like the one who "caused all this pain and suffering".


Simon's notes

The Demon was the one who cursed the Maestro and his lineage (including me) with Immortality. Certain events and the fights against him made people reconsider it being a curse. But, through and through, Immortality is nothing but a curse.

I was still a young boy when I was "reborn" by the other Immortals and, thus, I know nothing about "this future". 

=========

Notes for those who don't know my origin:

As a music enthusiast and aspiring orchestral player in the year 199X, the Maestro appeared to me in a dream and told me that my lineage was 'cursed with Immortality' but if my life was to be cut short before reaching 'legal age', I would not be cursed.

But suddenly, I was attacked (by a person whom they believe is The Demon himself) and lost my life...and went into an eternal dream...

...until I was "reborn" into this "new future" by the other Immortals.

===========

The Cherubim offered me a chance to start my life anew, even though I might not live longer than expected. The Maestro I idolized in childhood, and so longed to meet, ended up being the cause of calamity for the world I believed in. 

Ran Zieghart is, in fact, the reincarnation of the Maestro. He was the last one to perish, and...right before my eyes...with parting words...

'Don't try to make yourself remember...'

And yet...I did...

I loathed The Demon but I had mixed emotions with The Maestro himself. Thoughts raced in my head during those final moments with him. 

Why did he wait for so long for this to happen? Did he realize from the beginning that Immortality will bring nothing but misfortune? Or did he arrive at this conclusion too late?

Perhaps the answer is clear. He regretted it in the end and wanted me to start anew. 

And there he told me...that there were times when he wanted the Immortality to end, but did not know how. And so, I took those words and joined forces with the Cherubim. 

The first memory of me as Simon Stallavia began on a strange planet with a different civilization. Cheruim arranged my life as I planned it - having the education I wanted (being a pilot), getting my own space crew, and everything else in between.

No longer an Immortal, I continued my life in Gelford for another ten years and I aged normally. Contrary to popular belief, Immortals still aged (albeit slowly) so I felt that this was a blessing to live a normal life. It was not like my previous world, but it was serene and peaceful.

The crew I have now - the present IX Hunters of Gelford - swore to find trace signatures of what I know to be The Demon. I had the biggest resolve to find The Demon even though I had forgotten why exactly - all I know is that The Demon "destroyed my previous home world". But the truth is far from that statement, as you have finally heard.

I told this to the Cherubim:

'When the time comes that my faith in life is swaying or if The Demon has been finally found, please remind me of the memories I have willingly sealed. I don't care if it hurts; I just want to find a resolution for the past.'

With a heavy heart, I have finally relayed this information to my crew. They were shocked at my real identity, but it felt like they grew closer to me.

As for Weiss, it would seem like no matter how much I 'defeat' him, he can never be defeated. He would find his way to another universe, just like this one...spreading the falsehood nature of 'Immortality'...

I conversed with him while he was detained. He said that while he is, in fact, The Demon, he is no longer The Doctor, but rather, Weiss, and thus, he can no longer 'grant immortality' to anyone. Like me, he has also 'transcended' outside of our universe. Perhaps it is true that he is technically no longer a threat.

Speaking of universes...

From Cherubim (and from Weiss), I have learned new information.

Our universe is just one of the many universes out there, clustered by a single 'author/creator'. With Cherubim's advice, our headquarters (a spaceship) launched as far as Galaxia can go until we hit what seems to be a 'bubble barrier'. 

We saw how vast the 'Multiverse' is...actually...

I saw the fragments of my previous home...The Maestro Universe...

Everything else was a sea of bubbles and most of them are clustered into a spiral, with some scattered and out of order. 

It would appear that this 'Broken' person was also a 'transcender' like me and Weiss. He is the reason why I continued on.

Now that I think about my 'imminent death' at that time, I thought I would've really died since I did mention that I am no longer an Immortal from my old world, after having adjusted to this world...

...but Cherubim explained that once I transcended to Galaxia, I have become a Dream Entity...an endless entity...like an Immortal...but without the 'rule'.

Cherubim also noted that the same is true for all 'transcenders' regardless of origin...they will never die and they can change their form however they wish.

Either way, I must find a way to bring justice to what Weiss' previous incarnation did...it was not enough that we vanquished him before...


A Wandering Soul, Found

Simon then finds the M-Series Universe bubble, according to Cherubim's directions. After finding and conversing with Broken, they contact Psykad and talk about Weiss' case.

"The kids do need a training dummy..."

Null and Prof. Yonji both talked to the higher-ups of the academy. They disagreed on keeping Weiss in Psykad due to his potential danger but they ultimately decided on throwing him into another universe that Broken knew about.

Sending him over to Ventaxy via Roux (who knew Broken), he was to be passed to different planets. It will be like a soul-searching confinement until he is changed for the better.

Simon bids farewell to his long-time nemesis. In the end, however, he seems to still care about him. It will take a while for Simon to trust Weiss completely, and Weiss needed to do something to prove he is no longer the Demon that he is...

Simon's notes on Weiss' capture

Ultimately, I don't want Weiss to suffer horribly because that will only fuel his hatred. No one wants to be a villain until the end, after all. I will give him another chance, just as I was given one.


Simon's notes about the Cherubim vision

(vision of the younger versions of the Cherubim crying over a tragic loss)

The Cherubim (Jacquard and Jillian) were originally denizens of Galaxia but gained the ability to transcend to different universes. They were orphaned children of a 'dragon mother' who was slain by Weiss. 

The twins ventured to different universes and gained extensive knowledge. They were just in time when they saved me from the wreck of my home world.


Epilogue

After the reports were done and Weiss' case is somewhat over, Simon, Joe, and the rest of the IX Hunters went hopping on different universes, guided by the Cherubim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UI2 Charts and Fanbands

During the era when pop charts were flying high both in the West and the Eastern countries, the United Imaginary Islands (UI2), where Enidouka is a member country, also had their own version of song lists. 

Observations of the Dragon Universe, vol. 1

These reports were prepared by Osmant Amarinth, a chemical researcher, and Phanta Sea, a wandering voyager of different “universes”.